You can install the Addonify Compare Products plugin via the WordPress admin dashboard. The First process is simple & most commonly used.
Process 1: Installing from the wordpress.org repository
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins.
- Click on add new button.
- Search for “Addonify Compare Products” & click install.
- Click Activate.
Process 2: Uploading plugin file on WordPress dashboard (Optional)
This process is quite similar to process 1. Below are the instructions:
- Navigate to the wordpress.org repository.
- Download the Addonify Compare Products plugin zip file.
- Make sure it doesn’t unzip automatically (Specifically Mac system unzips the zip file automatically)
- Now navigate to WordPress dashboard > Plugins.
- Click add new button
- Then click the upload plugin button.
- Click Choose file button & select the Addonify Compare Products plugin zip file from your recently downloaded computer.
- Once the Install now button is clickable on the upload screen, click it & wait till the plugin is installed.
- Activate the plugin once installed.
Process 3: Installing using an FTP client (Optional)
This process is quite tricky when compared to processes 1 & 2. It includes installing FTP clients too. I’ll assume you have already installed FTP clients like FileZilla.
- Navigate to the WordPress.org repository.
- Login to your server’s file manager with an FTP client.
- Navigate to the WordPress installation folder.
- Navigate to ../wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Upload plugin folder with the FTP client into ../wp-content/plugins/ folder. Note: The plugin should be unzipped before uploading. If you’ve uploaded the zipped plugin file, you’ll have to unzip it.
- Now, login to the WordPress dashboard & activate the plugin.