Enable the product compare button from the compare plugins getting page.
Make sure to enable the option called Enable Products Comparison to enable the product comparison functionality. Then, Options:
- Enable Products Comparison on Products Loop: will add the compare button on the product loop. i.e. shop page, product category pages, related products, cross-sales products etc.
- Enable Products Comparison on Product Single Page: will add the compare button on WooCommerce product single page on the product summary block right under the add to cart button.
- Enable Login Required: If this option is enabled, the compare button will be visible to the logged-in users only.
We do have a shortcode for displaying a custom compare button in the content. Use
[addonify_compare_button] to add a product compare button in the content.
[addonify_compare_button] has four arguments.
button_icon_position are the shortcode attributes that can be used.
Below are the explanations of each argument.
- product_id is required in order to display the compare button outside the products loop.
- classes should be CSS classes separated by a space.
- button_icon_position, should be either ‘left‘ or ‘right‘ or ‘none‘;
- button_label is the label for the compare button.
Here’s an example of a custom compare button.
[addonify_compare_button product_id="123" button_label="Compare" button_icon_position="left" classes="my-custom-compare-button button-custom-apollo"]
If you do not wish to display an icon, simply change the value of an argument
[button_icon_position] to none.
[addonify_compare_button product_id="123" button_label="Compare" button_icon_position="none" classes="my-custom-compare-button button-custom-apollo"]
The icon on the shortcode can be changed from the compare plugin setting page.