Addonify Easy Digital Downloads 2Checkout Inline Gateway can be installed just the same way that you install any other plugins. You can either upload the plugin folder in your
wp-content/plugins/ directory via an FTP client or upload a plugin .zip file via
dashboard > plugins > add new
Once you upload plugin either via FTP or through dashboard make sure to activate it from dashboard > plugins/extensions.
Before we proceed to the next step here at few requirements that you need to have to make this plugin work.
- Web hosting server with at least PHP version 7.0.0
- FQDN (Fully qualified domain name). 2Checkout Inline checkout will not work in localhost etc.
- WordPress version 5.0.0 or latest
- Installed Easy Digital Downloads plugin
- 2Checkout account (Verified account to process live transactions) or unverified account for processing test orders.
- At least Let’s encrypt SSL certificate for HTTPS connection
- PHP SOAP extension installed in your web server (Please contact your web hosting partner). We use PHP SOAP protocol to process live transactions.
Note: Please make sure to disable optimizer & cache plugins while testing Addonify EDD 2Checkout Inline Gateway plugin. When everything works as expected you may activate cache plugins back.